Who are the members of CCW? They are women from varying backgrounds, with varying training.
Consisting of Project Managers, Architects, Lawyers, Engineers, Estimators, Other Professional Associations, General Contractors, Consultants in Cost, Electrical, Envelope, Lab, Code, Mechanical, Developers, Maintenence, Recruiters, Students, Tradeswomen and more….
Why Join Canadian Construction Women?
CCW provides members with opportunities for support, mentoring, networking, community involvement, learning and development. CCW acts as a resource about construction and exists to attract and retain women in the industry. We have and are continuing to create, with the active participation and enthusiasm of our members, a vibrant organization that supports women in or wishing to be in the construction industry.
What do you get out of a CCW Membership?
- Ability to purchase discounted tickets to top notch educational and social events
- Opportunities to raise your individual and corporate profile through monthly networking and mentorship events
- Direct access to leaders representing a cross section of the industry
- Access to member-only mentorship breakfasts
- Ability to share job openings with hundreds of CCW members on monthly direct-to-member email event notices (free for corporate and sponsorship level members).
- Affiliation with a widely recognized professional organization
- Ability to influence CCW direction and focus through voting privileges at the Annual General Meeting held each year in February
- Monthly opportunities to connect and build relationships within a group of incredibly supportive, welcoming, and knowledgeable women